Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: SNOW!

Creative Kristi

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW!

First of all it is SNOWING here in Maine...quite heavily too...and I have to go shovel the driveway at naptime...because our snowblower is broken. Bah-hum-bug..that means no crafting until after baby bedtime!
Anyway in honor of the winter season fast approaching (first day of winter is Sunday!) I made it SNOW on my blog! Check it out!

If you would like to make it snow on your blog too go here. Just click and it does it for you!

(If you have a word press blog you'll need to go here instead)

I would like to note that I got the information for this 'effect' on one of my favorite stamping blogs: Vicki's "Stamped Smiles" please go visit her. She got the idea from another blog.
I love how the blogging community is like a giant game of telephone...except the message doesn't get all mixed up!

Anyway projects to be posted soon! Happy Holidays!

2 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 at 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new blog!! :) Looking forward to seeing what you create!! Have a wonderful Holiday Season!!

 
At December 18, 2008 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Zarna said...

Just saw your "snowed in" comment on Dawn McVey's blog so I had to come and say "Me Too, Me Too".
It was a christmas present from my mum at the height of my Hanson-ness and she's turned it into the Christmas Tradition.
My husband hates it too but I tell him to suck it up lol
Anyway, great Blog & I love your cards!
Have a great Christmas & I'll think of you when Hanson start playing :D

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home