Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: I am here!

Creative Kristi

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am here!

Hello! I am alive I promise!

I know I know! Bad blogger! bad blogger! But sorry, things are so busy right now doing family things now that my husband is finally home from deployment! PLUS we are re-doing our guest room to be a craft studio for me so all my craft stuff isn't easy to get to.

But here is a quick simple birthday card I made for a friend of mine this month to hold you over. Papertrey Ink card stock & stamped image, except the balloon. That stamp I have no idea where it came from.

Its not nearly as close to my level of work that I would like but it was the best I could do under the circumstances!

Enjoy! (I hope!)



(it says: "A wise owl told me...")


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM , Anonymous sam {temptingmama} said...

These cards are gorgeous! You're very talented.

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home