Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: What I Did This Weekend- Tuesday Edition?

Creative Kristi

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What I Did This Weekend- Tuesday Edition?

 

Hi all! Sorry I’m a day late & a dollar short on this one! I’m trying to get caught up on a few things and purposely put the blog on the bottom of the list so I wouldn’t get sucked into bloggyland and not finish the list.

Although, here I am blogging and the list is only half done….but whatever. My mind is somewhere else anyway. The last weekend of August is approaching and my mind is thinking of my families Cottage. I need to go back for another weekend.

image Photo credit: Rick Harris

That isn’t ‘my’ lake but it’s the same feeling. My brain needs me to sit on the dock and breathe deep to clear out all the ifs, buts, I wants, anxieties, etc.

So anyway, What I Did This Weekend was make 6 more burp cloths for my sister who is due in early September with her 2nd girl, and my hubby finally found the ONE rod we needed to make the pack ‘n play into a bassinet so we could give it to my sister to use! Yeah, we cut things close around here. He found it in the back of our closet while she was in the hospital being monitored to see if she was in labor!! (She wasn’t)

So I might be a little scarce the next couple days as I try to clear my head (unfortunately without going to the lake) & also try to sleep a little I am unusually tired. I’ll be back later this week with a great post I promise!!

What Did You Do This Weekend?? Please tell me I want to hear it all!

Have a Happy Day,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home