Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: What I Did This Weekend- Train Edition!

Creative Kristi

Monday, August 16, 2010

What I Did This Weekend- Train Edition!

 

Hi All!! Happy Monday to you!! This will be a short edition of What I Did This Weekend because I have to leave soon to go pick up a tool from my parent’s house.

This weekend Military Man & I took both kids to go for a ride on Thomas the train! We did this last year for Little Man’s 2nd Birthday Present & he loved it so much we had to do it again this year!

Thomas the Train “Day Out With Thomas” only comes to one place in Maine: The Boothbay Harbor Train Museum. It is a beautiful place and has great things to see and do even when Thomas isn’t there but add in Thomas and all his activities and the kids are in Train Heaven!

Here’s a picture I took of Thomas as he backed up to hook onto the coaches:

Thomas

It was a nice warm day and we all had fun doing the hay maze, the “Imagination Station” and listening to Thomas’ songs on the PA system!  We checked out the train museum’s antique vehicle building, train displays and the on-going work in the model train building!

Sunday was a stay at home and do nothing kind of day! Today Military Man has the day off so we’re working on some fun projects that I’ll hopefully share with you later in the week!

Have a Happy Monday,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home