Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: What I Did This Weekend- 35, 2, 50 Edition!

Creative Kristi

Monday, August 9, 2010

What I Did This Weekend- 35, 2, 50 Edition!

No the title does not refer to football ;)
This weekend (well starting Thursday really) I made 4 trips to my hometown & my husband’s hometown. One each day!
Thursday brought some first cousins once removed & their son to visit for the first time in 3 years! They met both my kids for the first time!
Friday brought my FIL & Step-MIL and their 3 young kiddos!
Saturday was my Aunt & Uncle’s 35th Wedding anniversary and they renewed their vows in a lovely little backyard ceremony/bbq!
Sunday morning we had my niece's 2nd birthday party which was Curious George themed! I made her a monkey cake:

Finally Sunday afternoon was my husband’s grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! Everyone met Miss E for the first time…including her Great Great Grandfather (yes that’s TWO greats! How amazing is that?!)
We had busy travel filled days and Little Man-who is potty training- did great! Only one accident and for not getting home until after bedtime every day he didn’t have temper tantrums or anything! Both he and Miss E did wonderfully and we are so glad this weekend, while super busy, was filled with the family we love! :)
Now tell me: What Did You Do This Weekend?
Have a happy day,

Tomorrow my OpenSky shop opens! I will leave it in my sidebar for the week then it will get it’s own tab up there on the menu bar!
If you want to follow me & leave a comment on the Pirate Birthday Party post to enter into the Pirate Party Decorations giveaway you can enter here.
If you like what you see please consider subscribing by e-mail or following with Google Friend Connect. Both are over in the right sidebar --->

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home