Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: A Glimpse Inside

Creative Kristi

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Glimpse Inside

Today I have a guest post from Allison at A Glimpse Inside- she is amazingly talented and I have a soft spot for her since she's a military wife too ;) We military wives just 'get' each other I think! Anyway we are blog swapping so I have a post up over there too! After you check out her post below make sure you go over and give her some comment love! Take it away Allison!

Hello! I am so excited to be blog swapping with Kristi today! Kristi is so sweet and I am so happy she wanted to have me over for a "visit" in her world today.


First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Allison and I am from A Glimpse Inside. I am an Army wife with a creative side. I LOVE to craft, paint, sew, take photos, decorate, go thrifting and more!

The dear husband, Travis, and I are currently living in KY. We just moved here in May from our first duty station in VA. We won't be here long but we enjoy being close to our home state of TN. He is super supportive and encourages me to create anything that comes to my mind.


But enough about me... I bet you all just want me to get to the good stuff. :)

On my blog, I share pictures and stories of our life along with my crafts, recipes, thrift finds, decor, and more. I started blogging almost a year ago and it has become quite an addiction.
Here are some things you'll find.

We bought these crates at a Flea Market and they are now a table in my husband's "man cave."

On Tuesdays, I share yummy recipes.
This one is AWESOME and a must try- Dalmatian Cupcakes.

I love to share furniture or project transformations. It is always so fun to see what something will turn into when you are finished.

Coffee Table Upcycle

Mail Center Redo


But I mostly share crafts! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to craft! I love to share the tutorials on how to make them too. Here are some of the Halloween and Fall crafts that I've created recently.

"Spooktacular" Subway Art

Fun Fall Garland using toilet paper and paper towel rolls

Glitter Painting Tutorial


That is just some of the things that I share on my blog.
You can find more of my tutorials here as well.


I would absolutely LOVE for you all to come visit me in my neck of the woods and take a glimpse inside my world. Stop by, take a look around, stay awhile and maybe leave a comment or two. Who doesn't love those comments? I know I do!


Thank you Kristi for having me over to share this tutorial and blog swapping with me!
You are a fabulous host! :)






Thanks so much Allison for coming over to share today!

Have A Happy Day, 




If you like what you just read please Subscribe so you don't miss a thing! (It's FREE!)

Follow me on Twitter: CreativeKristi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home