Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Happy Monday!!

Creative Kristi

Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Well, I hope you had a happy weekend! We had to go to a memorial service for my husband’s great grandfather :( We just had a memorial for his wife in May and now he’s gone too! Last year at this time my Little Man had TWO great great grandparents and now he has none :(
1400175456_f5bcfb085d Tree Photo here Credit: joiseyshowaa

 

On a brighter and more consumerism in America note: I bought an iPad on Friday! I needed a portable computer of some sort since sitting at my desktop has become hard to do now that I am a mother of 2! I’ve had an iPhone for over 2 years now and thought that the iPad would be just the right fit for me. No download capabilities like a laptop but since I’m not away from my desktop for long periods (vacations and such) it’s not a big deal.
Because of the service & me playing around with my new ‘toy’ I don’t have any new projects to share so I thought I’d share some of my favorite reads from the last week or so:
Linky Love goes to:
Free Christmas Planning eBook & Printables from Organizing Your Way
How to Quickly Build up a stash of handmade cards from Mish Mash
Tea Party from Kara’s Party Ideas (I can’t wait to throw Tea Parties when the kiddos are older! & just for the record: Note to my family- See? I’m not even close to this level of party throwing! Not. Even. CLOSE. Aiming though. hehehe)
Free Preschool Shapes Printables From 1+1+1=1

There you go! Hope you have a happy week & I’ll be back with a project or review on Wednesday!
Have a Happy Day,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home