Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Blog Update!!

Creative Kristi

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog Update!!

Just a quick note to let you know that I have switched my feed settings to 'full' which means when you subscribe you will be able to read the FULL post in your reader of choice or email. Meaning you no longer have to click through to my actual blog to read the post! (although I'd love it if you did & commented! I always answer back!!) I had it set on short without realizing it and I am thankful to the reader who pointed it out!

Have a Happy day,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home