Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Copics!!!

Creative Kristi

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Copics!!!

I just got a package in the mail that I have been tracking online for DAYS....I am so excited!! I can't wait to play and create but I just had to jump on here first and share....
I am now the very proud owner of my very first set of.......................................





COPICS!!!


I have wanted them forever but couldn't get myself to justify the price. Then I logged on to JoAnn's one day and they not only had sets of Copics but they were on SALE! So I took the jump and bought a small pack with just some basic colors and now I think I'll be adding a new color here and there as the budget allows. :)

Ok I'm off to play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home