Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: JSYK

Creative Kristi

Thursday, July 2, 2009

JSYK

JSYK= Just So You Know. I have no idea if that is an actual Internet/shorthand thing but it's what I started to type to my husband when he was deployed to tell him about things happening around here (usually a message like this: "JSYK we have X amount in the bank so don't spend it all" lol)

But today I'd like to give you a link to something that I am usually VERY tempted to print out and hand out to all the very obvious offenders- the #1 thing that bugs me is people leaving the flag out at night without lights on it or any proper lights on it (street lights do NOT count people!)

So Happy 4th and here ya go- go educate yourself! (Yes honey I know you know this already- you are excused from class!)

-Kristi

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home