Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Helicopter Cake

Creative Kristi

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Helicopter Cake


Here are a couple pictures of a cake I made in September for a friend's birthday! He works with my hubby and they are also in the same Army Unit so his wife specifically requested a helicopter cake to reflect that!

This is actually a pretty small cake but I made a sheet cake to put this one on top of (sort of like a 'topper') but since I didn't deliver it I don't have a photo of it all put together.
This is one of my favorite cakes so far because I didn't have any direction- just that it had to be a helicopter. She didn't even care if I just did a 2-D icing picture of a helicopter. I, of course, wanted a 3-D helicopter ;)

Enjoy!

Have a good week!
-Kristi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home