Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Happy Friday!!

Creative Kristi

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Just a little quick pop-in today to let you know that my 'granite' countertops were spotlighted over at another great blog (Saving the Family Money) that is ALL about saving YOU money! 
I do hope you go on over to read the post but also stay and snoop around awhile- Karen has some great ideas, tips, tricks & deals to save you money!! 
Thanks for the little 'shout out' about my countertops, Karen! :) I am loving the looks of your cabinets & mine are on my 'to-do something about' list!



Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 19, 2010 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Karen said...

Thanks for the shout out. I'm seriously considering these countertops. If hubby says go for it, I'm doing it!

 
At March 24, 2010 at 2:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At March 25, 2010 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Miss. Ardeth Blood said...

Just came from SITS to say hi

 
At March 25, 2010 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Melissa B. said...

Woo-Hoo! I do love granite in my kitchen. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

Old Florida has New Allue

 
At March 26, 2010 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Baby Sweetness said...

I know I can't go look.. I'll be too depressed about mine!

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home