Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: A little time for organizing....

Creative Kristi

Monday, March 8, 2010

A little time for organizing....

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. I'm in full on nesting mode & some things around the house have been bugging me.....

Ok a lot of things have been bugging me and I'm trying to fix them all in a short amount of time because that's how I roll. Pressure, overload, time crunch. I do my best work that way. Trust me.

Anyway here are a couple 'before' pictures of what I'm tackling today. My 'office' in an hutch.

This is the bottom shelf (my computer sits on the middle shelf):
 

And here is the top shelf:

 Let's play I-spy shall we? I spy: 4 messages, rubber stamp, Christmas ornament, two rolls of tape, hole punch, ribbon, misc. cords, a paper score mat. 

Don't worry if you can't find all those things...I usually can't either. ha. ha. 

Anyway the great paper purge is on in my house. If I really didn't care about what you thought I'd show you my 'craft' and 'catch-all' rooms. But you might be too frightened to sleep. 

So anyway that's what I'm doing this wonderful Monday...what are you up to? Do you get the urge to purge around this time of year too? 

How about a little poll: What is the messiest room in your house? 

Talk soon,

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just cleaned out my car and tossed out MANY items...I also realzed there were a lot of items that dont belong in my car... Sometimes I think about purging my filing box...but then I think about how long that would take and find something else to do :)

 
At March 11, 2010 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kristi! Featured you over on my blog today! Thanks so much! :)
http://www.betterafter.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home