Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Shoe Party!!

Creative Kristi

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shoe Party!!



So I'm a little late in today's post but it's so nice out can you really blame me?? :)
Anyway I actually don't have a shoe obsession or even own many shoes. My husband actually has more shoes than I do. Probably because 90% of them are Army boots haha. I trip over these daily:
And if it isn't big boy boots it's little boy shoes (which I think are quite cute!):
But I DO have some shoes. In fact the ones I wear the most often can fit in one picture...and I even cropped it so all the space around them didn't distract you ;) haha:
I have my brand new from Christmas Dansko shoes, then my 'going out' shoes, rain boots, cute little kitten heel slides & my flip flops. If it's not snowing or raining I'm in flip flops. Period.
These ones are new from last summer but I wear out a pair a summer at least.:
I would totally wear those green kitten heels more often but because they don't have a strap on them I can't run after the little man in them. Boo :( but I love to wear them when I go shopping by myself or out on a date or with my playgroups "mom's night out" because they are CUTE & make me feel all put together!

Next is the rain boots. I got them last year at Target in the gardening section. I had other cute ones (yellow & blue) with (I think?) umbrellas all over them but our dog chewed them :(
Then my 'going out' sandals/heels. I LOVE these!! They make my butt look awesome & they are super comfy to wear dancing all night...like I used to do at the bar before I had kiddos. They don't get worn very much at all now...hence the dust on them. Last is my Dansko clogs. I LOVE these right now. They look more put together with a pair of jeans and any old top then my flip flops would & I don't have to worry about bending over and painting my toes (kinda hard when you are over 6 months pregnant!)
See how cute they are on?
And last here are my favorite black ballet flats that I hardly wear now that I'm pregnant because I know my feet will swell like they did with my son. So I try not to get too attached:
So those are my simple shoes. I covet a mid-calf to knee high leather boot with a little heel on them but I haven't found the pair that both A. fits over my calves and B. has the right heel. *Sigh* I will find them someday.

Now go visit Beth over at The Stories of A to Z and get lookin at everyone else's cute shoes!!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At March 18, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Anonymous Leanne said...

Love the green kitten heels. I mostly wear the casual shoes, but love heels for special occasions.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Your flats are adorable and I love your rain boots. So sorry about the untimely death of your last pair. Darn doggies, huh? Thanks so much for linking up and joining in the fun!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

Dawn- Thanks- it was a college graduation present my 3 best friends and I got...we were hospitality management majors...The pineapple is the universal symbol of hospitality. Lol we were so cool huh? It's been 4+ years and I still love it though! Easy to hide if I want too but still able to show it off without removing clothing haha!
Beth- I know! That dog! haha And have I ever NOT joined in your parties since I started commenting? umm no! I love you too much to not link up! ;)

 
At March 18, 2010 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Sammy said...

Love the flats, very cute!
I live in flipflops most of the time, it's just been freezing in Florida so they've been getting dusty!


Coming by from SITS!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

I SO trip over my hubby's military boots! He's just out the end of last year but LOVES those things! Ha! Cute cute ballet flats! My feet swelled to monstorous sizes during both pregnancies. By the end of my first I could only wear crocs! Ouch! No fun, but the kiddos are VERY worth it! =)

 
At March 18, 2010 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Love the pineapple!! Do you live anywhere near Long Lake?...I spent many summers in Maine! Thanks for visiting Pandora's Box - come back and visit again.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Chelsy@ Sweet Pea Kisses said...

So cute! I love those rain boots! You should try to find a pair of riding boots, they have a small heel and are big around the calf. I love mine, I ordered them online from Victoria's Secret, but you can find them almost anywhere!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I so want a pair of rain boots! Those are so cute! Love your shoes!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Heather Henderson said...

i love your tattoo! i have one on my foot, too!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love your clogs! I like a kitten heel, which is comfy for me but good for work, too. Can't wear the really high heels anymore.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Fun shoes! Those clogs are great. I have a lot of friends that wear them. I think they are so cute and have such personality - plus they tell me that the clogs are very comfortable!

XOXO
Jen

 
At March 18, 2010 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Mrs. Potts said...

Hi Kristi! Found you on Beth's shoe party - I have those same black flats but I didn't dare feature them in my post because they're so worn out! I wear them with everything.
And I know what you mean about tripping over the guys' shoes all the time! But no army boots at our house - please thank your husband for me, for serving our country. :) xoxo

 
At March 18, 2010 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your rain boots- very cute! Can you keep them in a plastic shoe box to keep the dogs away?

 
At March 19, 2010 at 9:07 AM , Blogger MommaKiss said...

I'm a sucker for rain boots - and foot tattoos! Love yours!

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home