Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Clothes Pin Bag

Creative Kristi

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Clothes Pin Bag

Sorry I've been a bit MIA- only just a little bit of sewing/crafting got done this week. Otherwise it was all tax filing & doctor's appointments (just regular pregnancy ones-nothing wrong!)
Last Saturday it was in the upper 60's here in Maine (which in March is un-heard of!) and I got a phone call from my Aunt asking if I could make a clothes pin bag for my 'other' grandmother. I call her Grammie but she actually isn't related to me- she is my Aunt's mother-in-law. Grammie loves cats so we decided a cat patterned fabric would be good.
Now I have never made a clothes pin bag (although I thought about it) because my clothesline is retractable and we have TONS of spiders in our back yard and I squirm at the thought of reaching my hand into a bag and having spiders be in it...because I'm sure they would be.
Anyway- enough of my spider phobia- I Googled how to make a clothespin bag and came across a great tutorial that you can find here.

Here is the result of my efforts:


I'm hoping to make it down to my Aunt's house to deliver this today but it might just have to be tomorrow because my little man is cranky!

Have a Happy weekend!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Katie @ BurbTales said...

Awesome - you must be the go-to crafter in your family. I hate spiders too. EYICK. Glad to hear all is going well with your baby bump!

 
At March 28, 2010 at 3:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yucky spiders! What a great idea, though! My 'pins are in a cut-out bleach bottle! LOL! Keep up the great ideas, Kristi! I look forward to what you are doing next!

 
At March 28, 2010 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Melissa B. said...

Love the kitty-kat print. You're so crafty!

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home