Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: I’m Hosting the Chic Click Carnival!

Creative Kristi

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I’m Hosting the Chic Click Carnival!

Hi all! Last week I entered my link into the Chic Click Carnival and I won! So this week I get to host! Welcome to all new readers and welcome to all my SITS Girls! After you link up please take a look around and if you like what you see please become a follower or subscribe (over there on the right sidebar---->) Again welcome & have fun at this week’s Chic Click Carnival!!

Chic Click Carnival
This is not simply a linky party, the purpose of the "Chic Click Carnival" is to introduce yourself and one fellow peep you found using the Visit Our Peeps widget. All submissions are competing to be the host of next Thursdays click carnivalwho will receive hundreds of new visitors. There will be two additional winners, one for the giveaway and one for a Free 6 Month subscription to the widget. This weeks judge is Cindy from Skip To My Lou. * If you would like to giveaway a product over $50 and be featured, let us know.
Last Thursday's Winners
How To Play
All are welcome to link a post to win a fabulous prize from a Visit Our Peeps widget Mom-preneur. Contest ends Thursday at midnight. Entries for this carnival need to incorporate the following or it will be removed:
  • A brief introduction of yourself, don't forget to link to your favorite post.
  • "My favorite peep of the week" you found using the Visit Our Peeps widget with a link to their blog and/or shop.
  • Visit Our Peeps widget inside the post for people to find their new peep. Here is the code:

The Three Prizes
Friday, Cindy will pick three Linky participants randomly.
1. Grand Prize: One winner will be next weeks host of the Chic Click Carnival. 2. Another winner will receive a FREE 6 month membership to the Visit Our Peeps widget. 3. The third winner will receive a Life-Squared Wax Baby Hands & Feet from Julian & Co, a $129 value.
JULIAN & Co. jewelry is about love for families, was created by a fashion forward mom when she couldn't find a baby bracelet small enough to fit her premature son, Julian. Each piece is handcrafted and personalized to order.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home