Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Prepared.

Creative Kristi

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Prepared.

Hi all! I'm back! This is my first post since having my baby girl "E" on June 6, 2010! She was born at 6:02am weighing a TINY 6lbs. 9oz. (My son was 9lbs. 4oz so she is tiny tiny to me!) she came into the world after only two pushes and only 6 hours of contractions that hurt (I was contracting all day the day before but they just were tight-not painful) She is healthy & D and Hubby both love and adore her!

Ok! Now onto the blog post! First a thank you to all the ladies who helped me out and did guests posts for me these last few weeks! Please go visit them soon & thank them! Kaleena @ Top Notch Eats, Birdie @ A Chirp in the Forest & Karen @ Saving the Family Money. Thanks so much ladies!

So a few weeks ago I decided that I wanted a bag in my vehicle that would allow D & I to just go to the playground or somewhere fun without any planning (an example would be: we were out running errands and just decided to stop by the playground). So I pulled out a tote bag I had and started to throw some things together. Here's what I ended up with in the back of my suv:


and here are a few pictures of what I included:
This is the full bag (above). The bag on top is the 'emergency supplies' bag which has band-aids, tissues, neosporin, bug spray, sunscreen, anti-itch spray, and travel sizes of advil and purell.

Then I added a bag of toys which as you can see included Mr. Potato Head. It also has bubbles, chalk & a small playground ball.

Then in the bottom is a change of clothes for him, a sweatshirt (in case it's colder all of a sudden), an empty sippy cup, two beach towels (one to wipe off the wet slides if it's a rainy day) and 1 washcloth. 

Then not pictured is a folding camping chair, a flashlight, our folding travel potty and my picnic blanket that is waterproof on one side.
I am going to have to add in clothes & diapers for little miss E now but other than that we are all prepared for those spur of the moment 'let's go have fun' times! Another bonus is that I don't have to worry my new 'mommy brain' will have me forget something important!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2010 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Katie @ BurbTales said...

Welcome back! You look *completely* prepared with that bag, and only a mom would be that organized and prepared. Congrats on the new little one :)

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home