Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Time for something new!

Creative Kristi

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Time for something new!

Well you might notice it looks a little different around here (if you are reading this in a reader or e-mail click on over and take a look!). I decided it was time for a change and didn’t want a ‘pre-made’ blog template anymore so I designed my own.
I would really appreciate any feedback you have about the new look & if you’d like to grab a button and post it on your site I’d appreciate it!
Creative Kristi
 


Thanks for your input,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2010 at 6:15 PM , Anonymous pchanner said...

I like it. Nice and simple and clean. Good look!

Visiting from SITS

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home