Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: A big week for me!

Creative Kristi

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A big week for me!

Tomorrow I’ll share with you how I turned an unused original built-in into my new pantry but today I have things to share!
First of all my blog was named one of the Top 52 Home Decorating Blogs (number 46 to be exact!) Thank you very much I am honored!
Secondly I actually won a giveaway! I have never in my life won something! I won a $25 gift certificate from Burlap & Blue! I entered the giveaway over at The Shabby Nest & won! Now to make up my mind on what I want……I have a feeling I’ll end up spending way more than $25!


Ok and the last thing I wanted to mention is that I was featured over at Under the Table & Dreaming! Thanks so much Stephanie!
UndertheTableandDreaming

Ok so that’s all my big news this week! I am like a kid in a candy shop! Jumping & shrieking may or may not have occurred upon learning of each of these things. I’ll never tell.
Have a happy day!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Katie @ BurbTales said...

Congratulations! You deserve it! :)

 
At July 8, 2010 at 10:50 AM , Blogger burlap+blue said...

So glad you were the winner of my giveaway over at The Shabby Nest! Can't wait for you to see your new dessert pedestal. Congratulations on your exciting week:)
xo

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home