Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Thoughtful Hubby!

Creative Kristi

Monday, March 29, 2010

Thoughtful Hubby!

I just wanted to pop in and say that my hubby is not the most romantic man (as in- I pull teeth to get him to tell me what he loves about me instead of just saying "I love you") but there are days when the things he does tell me that he does LOVE LOVE me & while he may not buy flowers or write me love notes he shows me in other ways.
Like today for instance. This morning while he was in the kitchen making coffee it seemed like he was taking an awfully long time. After he left to go to the store I went to pour some coffee & noticed he had scrubbed both the sink & the stove (if these are not clean it bugs me and he knows that)
Then he gets back from the store and holds up a bottle of something he bought.....

Now to all you in the South- I know I know it's not 'the' best sweet tea (it's made by the Coca-Cola company) but when you are from Maine and it's hard, no, near impossible- to find ANY sweet tea (let alone this big bottle!!) and you LOVE you some sweet tea- when you find it- you BUY IT! Also this happens to be the brand I bought the most while we were in SC in Feb. '09 for our 'honeymoon.' Meaning my hubby (who was only at the store to get milk & diaper cream) saw this, remembered first that I love sweet tea & second that this was the brand I liked the best on our vaca over. a. year. ago. then bought it and was so PROUD to show me when he got home!
*swoon!* See? He loves me!
Anyway I had to take a minute on this rainy Monday afternoon to toot my hubby's horn because I love him too & I really love that I have a clean stove & sink and a glass of sweet tea!


FYI: I blame my best friend Heather for moving to Charleston, SC for a few years after college on my obsession with sweet tea! I am still sad that she moved back home last year (not sad that she's closer to me but sad that I don't have a 'I haven't seen Heather in 6 months- let's go to SC' excuse anymore. tee-hee!)

Anyway happy Monday! I will hopefully be back tomorrow or Wednesday with a post on my baby shower invites I'm making!





ZANNFJ7YXQHC

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 29, 2010 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Grammy Suzzy said...

Isn't it just wonderful when they really surprise us with something we want! My hubby is not the demonstrative romantic type, but the last few nights, he has taken it upon himself, while I am getting ready for bed, to clean our kitchen, island counter, put stuff AWAY-not just in another location. It makes me happier than any bunch of flowers!

 
At March 29, 2010 at 4:00 PM , Anonymous janet said...

try the arizona sweet tea, I like that one a lot!

 
At March 29, 2010 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Katie @ BurbTales said...

That's very sweet (the hubby and the tea!) He gets brownie points in my book :)

 
At March 30, 2010 at 10:22 AM , Blogger cheri said...

awww, that's so sweet. at least, you didnt have to prod and pull him this time to express his love for you...

shuttling in from SITS :)

 
At March 30, 2010 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Jennifer Vanderbeek said...

How sweet! (pun intended!)

(stopping by from SITS)

 
At April 6, 2010 at 9:52 AM , Anonymous Maureen said...

Super sweet indeed :) I miss the southern's sweet tea!

Happy SITS Tuesday.

 
At July 25, 2010 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Aw, how sweet!!! Isn't it the littlest things that can fill up your love tank? Thanks for sharing the link :).

 

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home