Creative Kristi

has been moved to new address

http://www.creativekristi.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Creative Kristi: Color Inspiration Party!

Creative Kristi

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Color Inspiration Party!

Hi all! Ok this is a post that was spur of the moment (well the party part!) and I’m super nervous I’ll be the only dork showing up to the un-cool party. So help me out ok?
I’m going to put a linky at the bottom of this post for you to link up any post you have that has to do with color and/or inspiration. I’m pretty flexible on what that means so as long as you are not linking to YOUR linky party or to a giveaway/store/business I’m cool with it!
All I ask is that you put my button somewhere on your post so that people can come back here and find (and link up!) to the party too!


Creative Kristi Color Inspiration

If I get enough response this might just become a weekly thing! So link up! And as always: If you like what you see consider becoming a follower so you won’t miss a thing!
Alright here is my color inspiration this week. These are things that caught my eye and I decided to take pictures of them!
First up:
Sewing Thread- spools and spools of sewing thread! Green, yellow, pink, purple, blue!




*sigh* the scrumptious colors get me every time!
Continuing on that same train of thought I have spools of ribbon!

And lastly the most beautiful aqua/turquoise/blue cake stand! This is what I got with my gift certificate to Burlap & Blue that I won from the Shabby Nest’s giveaway.









How gorgeous is that?!?

Ok now it’s your turn! Link up some inspiration for me!
Have a happy day,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love getting feedback on my projects since my family doesn't give it ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home